Sunday 26 February 2017

35 Weeks Pregnancy Update - Finished Work!!!

So we are now up to the point when I can count the amount of weeks I have left on one hand!! What an absolutely crazy thought!! We are getting so close now.

According to my App, Blueberry is the size of a child's backpack (odd thing to measure it to, I know). He should be measuring between 45.7 and 48.3cm at the moment and weight roughly 2.25-2.7kg. He is getting really close to his birth size, because in reality it could happen at any moment now. He is just growing stronger, the skeletal development is nearly complete and the only organs that still need a little bit of work are the lungs but they are coming along now fast also.

I am absolutely exhausted!! I finished work this week, which is a really good thing. But even so these last few days with just me and Sienna have really tired me out. (Just think what I'm in for when the actual baby gets here :-O at least ill hopefully have a bit more of my mobility back, because at the moment any sort of movement at the waist is a real struggle.)
Carrying Sienna is getting difficult. I am finding that my stomach gets hard pretty much instantly from the moment I pick her up. So I am really lucky that she is walking quite well now and is able to pick herself up from a seated position without any assistance now.
I took Sienna to a Multicultural Festival we had here in town yesterday (check out my instagram for pictures of the day Amanda's Instagram Page ). However, it did consist of a lot of walking and throughout the day my hips were telling me that it was a bad idea but I kept going. By the end of the day my entire body was in so much pain. My stomach was tensing and hurting at the same time (It felt very much like light contractions), and my hips and legs were just aching, and to make matters harder, blueberry wasn't keeping still for a second. It was so worth it though, we had such a good day.
Feeling a lot better this morning though, so maybe it was just my body telling me to take it easy.

Not much else has been happening this week. It's been a pretty quite one. I have a midwife appointment next week so we will be catching up a bit more on how blueberry is growing (and I have a blood test egh) but until then its just the same old same old. So I might just leave it there... this update was short but sweet... here is my weekly bump shot =) have a great day!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment