Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year To All!!

Just a quick note from me on this lovely New Years Day, wishing you all a fantastic 2017!!

A lot of people diss the New Year Resolution thing, but some people really do need that point to say "from this day on I will strive to do this." It's a great starting point. Which is what I'm using it as...

I look forward to keeping you updated on how I am working towards my goals (or how I'm lagging behind). I would really appreciate words of encouragement, so feel free to leave comments throughout the year below, as I would really like to get to know people going through the same experiences. Don't be shy :-)

 
 
Remember today is the start of the 365 page book of your life called 2017, make it count! Make it as good as you can, do things out of the ordinary, set new challenges for yourself everyday to help you grow as a person, be the best person you can be. Make the story of 2017 different to any other that you have written so far. Get rid of any negativity in your life and focus on the good that the world has to offer, because life is too short to be unhappy. Be kind to one another and love one another, because you don't know what anyone else is going through. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it. In a world where you may think no one is listening, someone will be more than willing to hear you and help you out, but you'll never know until you ask. I am always here if you think no one else is. It's the simplest things that you can do everyday that may make someone else's day that bit brighter, so smile everyday.
 
Have a fantastic year! I hope it is filled with love, laughter and many blessings! I can't wait to see what 2017 brings for each and every one of you!
 
Love and Peace
 
- A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment